Saccucci Honda along with American Honda is proud to introduce:
Honda's $500 Active Duty Military Discount*In appreciation of your military service, Honda is offering you $500 toward any new Honda automobile when you finance or lease through Honda Financial Services (HFS).
The offer applies to eligible active-duty and reserve personnel in the U.S. Military and their spouses. A valid Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required as proof of eligibility.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any new Honda automobile using a valid Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease, or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease Program). To be eligible for this offer you must meet certain credit criteria established by HFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new vehicle rates.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Active duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, and active Reserve).
- Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserves).
- Provide Leave and Earnings statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouses' LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
Retired Military personnel are not eligible.
The certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services Programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease Program.
Offer valid through December 31, 2012 unless terminated earlier by HFS.
Note: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any changes in Buyer's address.